August 24th, 2015
Product descriptions in Integrated Services for technology online support requests have been changed from “GroupWise Email…” to “CCRSB Email (ccrsb.ca)…”.
Please continue to have online requests for support submitted if you require assistance. Thank you.
August 10th, 2015
You can now login to Outlook Web App at https://webmail.ccrsb.ca (remember to lookup your new password in Integrated Services under "User Security Profile" in the Technical Support Section).
Email from GroupWise is still being transferred to Outlook at this time so please don't be alarmed if all of your items are not available in your new Outlook mailbox.
You can connect your mobile device to Outlook (note that some devices may not be compatible):
- remove your existing CCRSB email account from the device
- choose to add a new email account
- select Microsoft Exchange Activesync or Activesync for the type of account
- enter your full email address (email@example.com)
- enter your new Outlook password
If your device requires a username and server to be entered use the following:
Username: ad.ccrsb.ca\username (ex: ad.ccrsb.ca\mackenziema) or your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Connecting your device to CCRSB Outlook will require you to configure a device password for security purposes.
Please continue to submit online requests for support if you require assistance. The IT Department will be available at 902-897-8934 (option two, then option one) as well to help support this transition.
August 5th, 2015
We are currently in the process of transferring data from GroupWise to Outlook and plan to complete the migration over the weekend.
Items for staff:
- GroupWise will no longer be available on Friday August 7th after 4:30pm as the final migration steps are completed over the weekend.
- Remember to no longer delete, edit, move or archive any email messages. Any changes made to email inboxes during this time may not be retained when the migration from GroupWise to Outlook is completed.
- Mobile devices (phones and tablets) that require access to CCRSB email must be connected to Outlook after the migration is complete. Information will be provided on the CCRSB staff website to help you connect your devices.
- Please continue to submit online requests for support if you require assistance. The IT Department will be available at 902-897-8934 (option two, then option one) as well to help support this transition.
- On August 10th staff accounts for nspes email, Google Apps and OurCloud will require your new email password (usernames will remain the same).
- Outlook account passwords will be available in Integrated Services. See the Outlook Overview here for details regarding how to access your password.
- A link to the new Outlook Web App will be available on the staff website after the migration is complete.
- Updates will be posted here on the CCRSB staff website so remember to check back for additional information.